As I really fail terribly today in studying for all the coming exams, I decided to post about something that’s taking my attention away from what is essential (TKK) – the new hair color trends 2013. ;)
Is it just me or do all women seek to change their hairstyle if a new year begins? I don’t know why but I would love to have a change. So I thought it would be a nice idea to get myself into this topic :)
I found out that many of last year’s hair trends are making a strong comeback for 2013, but there are also a few new ones popping up. I would like to show you guys my favorite three trends for this year.
The first one is called “Reverse Ombre”. Like last year ombre hair is still very popular but this year adds an unexpected twist. This new trend features blonde or lighter color towards the root, while featuring a darker color toward the bottom.
Last year was the other way round. As my nature hair dye is brown, I think it would be better for me to go with last year’s trend. And actually I have been thinking for some weeks to go for it. I love the idea of a grading of colors in my hair. I think it just looks awesome! Maybe I will try that in February. Kind of a rewarding for my hard studying ;)
“Rainbow Color Streaks” is the second trend I would like to show you. Has been very popular last year and still is for 2013.
Honestly I would never try it out myself because I think I’m just not the type of person who fits in this style. But I think it looks phenomenal! :D so colorful and bright, it’s just amazing!
I even found a video on YouTube of a girl explaining how she did it.
Much like the rainbow hairstyle, there are many ways you can play around with color this year. So the third trend is named “Streaks of Color / Dipped Dyed Ends”. You can try a style that features on bold long streak of color such as purple or red. Or you can only dip the ends of your hair for a playful ombre effect.
So I’m totally into the “Dipped Dyed Ends” trend :) Just love it as I have already said before.
I tried to show you my three favorite hair trends for 2013. Maybe some of you like the ideas :)
If someone decides to go with the rainbow colored hair I would be thrilled :D




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen