This first post is supposed to be some kind of
introduction of myself so that you guys get to know me a little better.
I guess I don’t have to mention my name but still let
me start with some basic information about myself.
I am 22 years old and my birthday is on the second of November
which is all soul’s day in Austria as you might know. While other people
remember their beloved deceased, I celebrate the whole day ;) I know that might
sound a bit inappropriate but I’m not a religious type of person.
I adore languages and the culture that goes along with them. Words are the best way of expressing me (numbers btw are my enemies)! So in school I learned English as first foreign language and French as second. At the age of 15 I had to take Latin classes and one year later I decided to add Spanish to my list. At the moment I’m taking Russian classes at “treffpunktsprachen”.
Well, as you can see I’m a little obsessed with learning new languages ;)
Besides English I study French. Some people might
consider this combination as boring or “too normal”. I don’t. These are the two
languages I like the most and I found out that it’s always best if you do what
you love. So I’m just following my passion and so far I enjoy it a lot! :D
When it comes down to telling people what is so
special about me I’m usually a little bit lost. What should I tell a stranger
about me and my life?
Let’s just start by saying I’m a total travel addict.
“The
world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
That’s one of
my favorite quotes of all time. It’s even more to me. It’s kind of a mantra I
keep repeating to myself. I want to read this book as quickly as possible and I
don’t want to miss a single page. Our world has so many awesome places to
offer!So there comes the time when I get restless and my whole world seems to fall apart. That’s the sign telling me to leave and discover foreign parts. It’s just that simple. It makes me feel happy and alive. And that’s the way I want to feel (:
To give you some characteristics I would describe myself
as a sensitive person. My friends call me their private therapist because I’m
patient and my door is always open if they have any troubles. My friends mean
the world to me, if they feel down I feel too.
I don’t freak out easily and I hardly ever lose my
temper. I truly have the patience of a saint. Difficulties encourage me to
become better. Setbacks aren’t the end of the world!
I believe in living a balanced life. I try to work
hard but also to have a great time and enjoy my life. I think it’s all about
setting your priorities right!
That’s a very short description of myself, my most
important interests and some of the things I believe to be essential in life.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen