01:36 minutes that made my
day! :) I love the fact that there are good things happening in this
world. And I’m in favor of showing them whenever it’s possible.
There are so many happy
people out there who do crazy stuff all the time. Laughing is so
important. A smile is the cheapest present you can give! It costs you
nothing at all but can be priceless to the addressee. This video makes
me smile whenever I watch it. It is full of hope, laughter and strength.
There are only a few people nowadays who aren’t afraid of showing their
feelings.
On December the 24th
the radio station “Kronehit” had an amazing idea. They broadcasted only
good news happening all over the world for the whole day. I didn’t want
to turn off the radio because every report made me smile.
I think it is important to remember that the world is full of good things. People are likely to talk about all the bad stuff occurring every minute. They tend to forget that positive events give positive feelings. And I’m so sure that everyone prefers to be happy than to be sad! :)
I think it is important to remember that the world is full of good things. People are likely to talk about all the bad stuff occurring every minute. They tend to forget that positive events give positive feelings. And I’m so sure that everyone prefers to be happy than to be sad! :)
I discovered lately that
there are more positive videos like the one I mentioned in the first
place coming up on Facebook. Lots of my friends share them and try to
spread their messages in the world. And I love sharing them too.
The last video I checked out brought me to tears immediately. Watch it and I am sure you will feel the same way about it.
Words are needless!
Finally, I would like to
introduce you to Matt Harding. He is an American. Well, nothing really
special about that. But he had this wonderful idea of traveling around
the world and dancing with people from different countries in front of
typical landmarks or elsewhere. He created his own blog where he
uploaded short videos of him dancing with people laughing, smiling and
goofing together.
Isn’t it refreshing and lovely to see people having fun? ;) I like it!
The last video is a worldly
wisdom and I think that we all should live with these words in our
minds: “If you give a little love you can get a little love of your
own!”
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen