So, I don’t have a lot of time to blog this semester,
but I found a video I would love to share with you. It’s about a project
involving cancer patients who wanted to feel carefree for only one second.
Just watch it:
This topic is really important to me because my
grandmother died of cancer last year and the parents of a really good friend of
mine suffer from it too.
I just can’t imagine what it must feel like to have
this pressure on you every single day. You know you suffer from such a cruel
disease and you don’t have enough power to change it. So I like the idea that
for just one second even these people can feel carefree and I love the people who
made that happen for them.
It’s so important to remember the good side of life
even if everything seems unbearable. Maybe we should try to give us the time to
experience such carefree moments. Let’s take the time to have them because they
are what life really is about. Try to enjoy more seconds than you hate. And I
know a lot of you guys are stressed and fed up with studying. So why don’t you
just take one second maybe in front of a mirror and smile at yourself? I’m sure
you will start laughing because you feel embarrassed and think that’s stupid.
But I’m also pretty sure that you will feel happier afterwards because things
that make you laugh are the things that count the most and improve your life. So
if only for a second do something that makes you feel carefree.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen