Sonntag, 15. Dezember 2013

Development of my Academic Paper



The work on my academic paper is going on well. I have an idea about what I am going to write and what I want to include in my paper. I have collected all the necessary sources to write the paper. Unfortunately, I haven’t had the time to actually start writing a draft but I am going to do so in the upcoming Christmas holiday and by the end of the two weeks I want to have finished it. I had some problems writing a rough draft of the introduction because I don’t know exactly what will be important to mention. I prefer writing the introduction at the end so that it fits to the rest of the paper. In general, my next step will be to read through all of my sources again and write a detailed outline of the content to have a structure to hold on to. 

[174 words]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen