Before I
can actually start learning the requested vocabulary, I make lists of the
different units using the google.doc and its spreadsheets. Therefore, Maria and
I worked together and split up the units to share the amount of work.
One spreadsheet consist of five columns: English word, explanation, German translation, example sentence, further information.
One spreadsheet consist of five columns: English word, explanation, German translation, example sentence, further information.
I like this
system as I force myself to repeat the words a lot which is really helpful.
My biggest
problem, though, is learning the vocabulary at vocabulary.com. For me it just
does not work out. I cannot learn sitting in front of a computer. I need the
words printed so that I can mark with a pencil important details and other
stuff. If there is enough time, I plan to go through all the words on
vocabulary.com one day before the actual exam because I think this website is
quite useful for me if I have already learned all words.
Additionally,
I started a real notebook where I write down all the difficult words I would
like to remember and go through more often.
Great strategy! Greetings form your partner in crime! :))
AntwortenLöschen