Freitag, 14. März 2014

A day in the life of Livia Perschy





Every Thursday mirrors a typical day of my life. I get up at 7 a.m. and pretend to be a morning person which is impossible. So the first thing I do is drinking some coffee and waiting until the caffeine awakes my body. Now I am able to take a shower without constantly fearing to fall asleep again. The warm water gives my body enough energy so that I am finally ready to go study at the ITAT. Actually, I love being there even on a Thursday where classes start at 8:15 a.m. and finish at 16:45 p.m. My fellow students are just amazing. Seeing the I-want-sleep-look drawn into their faces always makes me laugh. When I come home in the evening I wonder what delicious meal I could possibly cook with literally nothing. That is when my roommate says: “Bought us something to eat!” I cannot help but smile. Sometimes we open a bottle of white wine (after some years you even like the cheap ones) and enjoy watching a good movie. I ignore the inner voice of mine telling me to do my homework and think: “Once in a while you have to relax even if that means studying hard on the next day.” That is fine with me because life is too short to forget about having fun! 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen