HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !!! :D
Today I decided that I would like to share with you a recipe
that I tried out yesterday. I decided some weeks ago that I would like to bake
some Easter cupcakes for my family as presents. So here’s what I did:
Ingredients:
1 teaspoon baking powder
50 gram butter
1 egg
200 gram flour
120 milliliter milk
1 small packet vanilla sugar
160 gram sugar
50 gram butter
1 egg
200 gram flour
120 milliliter milk
1 small packet vanilla sugar
160 gram sugar
for the frosting:
1 packet “Sahnesteif”
250 milliliter whipping cream
100 gram sugar
250 milliliter whipping cream
100 gram sugar
These are all the ingredients you need for a “basic
cupcake”. I decided to refine my Easter cupcakes with white chocolate, lemon
peel and to the cream for the frosting I added green food coloring. My idea was
to create a cupcake with a frosting that looks like an Easter nest. So on top I
put M&Ms because they give the impression of being small eggs. :)
Let’s start!
To get the dough you have to mix the sugar with the
vanilla sugar first. Then you have to beat the egg, the sugar and the butter
until fluffy. Then add the milk little by little.
Preheat the oven (180°degrees)
Preheat the oven (180°degrees)
Step 2:
Next you have to mix the flour with the baking powder and
stir it in the butter/egg/sugar/milk mixture.
Now it’s time to add all the other ingredients you would like to have in the dough. So I cut white chocolate into small pieces. I added them together with lemon peel.
Now it’s time to add all the other ingredients you would like to have in the dough. So I cut white chocolate into small pieces. I added them together with lemon peel.
Step 3:
Now fill the cupcake liners (only half). Bake it for
20 – 30 minutes.
Step 4:
Put the cream into an icing bag and start decorating your cupcakes.
And here’s a picture of what they looked like in the
end! Delicious :D
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen