Montag, 8. April 2013

Love it is when it's yogurtlove

 

Today I went to “yogurtlove”, a lovely small shop in the Sporgasse in Graz directly in the city center. My best friend and I always wanted to try out frozen yogurt so we decided that we go there today. And that has been a pretty tasty decision ;)

What is frozen yogurt? Well, it’s the low-fat alternative to ice cream! And trust me it is delicious and you don’t even realize that it has less sugar in it.
I don’t eat much yogurt so I was bit scared if I would like it but I really loved it!

You can choose between 3 different sizes of beakers. There is the smallest one called “little love” which includes 1 topping. Then you can get the medium size named “real love” with 2 toppings. And last but not least the “big love” goes along with 3 toppings. 

There are three basic frozen yogurt flavors: natural yogurt, strawberry taste and lactose-free yogurt.

They have a great variety of toppings. You can choose between fruits like strawberry, pineapple and blueberry or sweets like oreo cookies, chopped and caramelized nuts, “Balisto” pieces or even “Gummizeug”.


 






Next they offer you the chance to get some syrup on top of your frozen yogurt beaker. Flavors like chocolate, strawberry or mango sharpen your appetite. 

I took a “real love” natural frozen yogurt with strawberries, oreo cookies and strawberry syrup. My friend chose the same size but she added pineapple, chopped and caramelized nuts and mango syrup.
Looks delicious, doesn’t it? ;)

 













In the shop they offer you places to sit down upstairs. I liked the ambience a lot. It’s very clean and simple, white furniture combined with green and lilac pillows. Looks inviting!


We spend a great time there enjoying our frozen yogurt. And I really have to add that the waiter is adorable! He was so kind, friendly and always smiling! 

Unfortunately there’s one negative aspect. It’s not that cheap. We paid €3.90 for the medium size. It was totally worth it but as far as I’m living alone now and I have to be penny wise, I can’t afford to buy me this delicious culinary delight very often.



All in all, I can really recommend this great ice cream replacement to all of you! Especially in summer I believe it must be a cool snack when it’s hot outside (hopefully it will be hot ^^’). 

If you like take a closer look:


4 Kommentare: