Today I want to share something with you which I think
is a pretty cool idea.
Since we live in the era of so called “smart phones”,
we need protection for these fragile gadgets. Without them we would be lost and
for that reason the market for mobile phone covers is booming.
Well, they are indeed a good invention and when I got
my new phone, I decided that I also need such a protection. So I went into the
a1 shop in the city center and had to hold my breath when I looked at the ridiculous
prices for one single cover. In fact, there were only 2 wallets for my type of
phone and they had written on them “diesel”. I really don’t give a damn about
brands and sure as hell don’t pay 30!!! euros for it!
Next I browsed the internet and on amazon.com I found
some nice covers for 10 euros. That was when I realized that there is a
difference between “hard” and “soft” covers. I ordered myself a lovely hard
protection cover with the Eiffel tower on it. Every time I look at it, I smile
and dream of Paris. Kinda nice (:
But after some days I realized that my beloved Eiffel
tower isn’t capable of taking care of my whole phone. It doesn’t cover the
screen and as I’m often really clumsy, I got worried that my phone wouldn’t
survive if it hits the ground only once.
And that’s the point where I would like to introduce
to you one of my most creative best friends!
By pure chance she got the same phone as I did and also wondered if there could be a less expensive cover to get. This smart girl decided to create one herself. She trundled out a nearly forgotten box full of wool and started crocheting.
By pure chance she got the same phone as I did and also wondered if there could be a less expensive cover to get. This smart girl decided to create one herself. She trundled out a nearly forgotten box full of wool and started crocheting.
The outcome of her work is a homemade wool protection
cover for mobile phones. When she showed me her end product, I immediately got
excited. I wanted to have such a thing too! So she made one for me. Gotta tell
you, I love it :D
Don’t know what you guys think about this idea but I
wanted to share her work with you. It’s an easy way to save money and create
something special that not everyone has. (:
But come on, even her cat loves it :D



haha that's so awesome - I have the same problem with my phone!!
AntwortenLöschenI think I'm gonna try it myself (although I'm reeeeeeeally bad with craft stuff :P)
try it (; I just loved the idea :D
AntwortenLöschen